Dec.'s Top Stories: Hot Dogs, Missing Woman, Wawa
Find out what Media Patch's Top 10 stories were for December.
Lots of news filled the pages of Media Patch in December. The opening of Media Borough's newest eatery topped the charts. My Three Sons Hot Dogs actually made the list twice. The missing Delaware County woman who was later found dead at Ridley Creek State Park also had people reading and wondering what happened earlier in the month. And the news that Wawa pulled its application to build at Media Borough's gateway was also big news in December.
See what everyone is reading on Media Patch. Here are the top 10 most-read stories on Media Patch for the month of December:
- My 3 Sons Hot Dogs to Open Saturday
- Police: Body Found in Park is Missing Delco Woman
- Avid Ridley Creek State Park Hiker Missing for 4 Days
- Death at Park Ruled Suicide
- 2013 PA Teacher of the Year Announced
- Double Edge Sports Grille Opens in Edgmont
- My 3 Sons Serves Up First Hot Dogs
- Blotter: 2 Middletown Homes Burglazied
- Wawa: Application Withdrawn Due to Zoning Change Denial
- $20K in Jewelry Stolen in Middletown Burglary