Nov.'s Top Stories: Sandy Donations, Zac's Closes, Viso's Opens
Find out what Media Patch's Top 15 stories were for November.
Lots of news filled the pages of Media Patch in November. So many of you sought out places to donate items for Hurricane Sandy relief and we provided you with some drop spot locations, making the story the most read in November. Just last week we reported that Zac's Hamburgers closed its Media location and that jumped to the third most read story for the month. But when one business closes another opens in Media and two stories about the opening of Viso's Bakery made this month's list as well.
See what everyone is reading on Media Patch. Here are the top 15 most-read stories on Media Patch for the month of November:
- Donate Supplies for Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Oct.'s Top Stories: Sandy, Saanvi Venna, Springton Lake Principal
- Zac's Hamburgers in Media Closes Doors
- FBI, Media Police Investigate Bank Robbery
- No Damage in Restaurant Kitchen Fire
- 12 Media Patch Homes Listed for Friday’s Sheriff's Sale
- Blotter: 2 Men Tube Down Creek During Hurricane
- Viso's Offers Specialty Desserts
- Pa Powerball Winning Numbers and Results
- What's Closed on Veterans Day?
- Viso's Hosts Sweet Grand Opening
- Election Central: Obama, Meehan Win Delaware County
- Where Do I Vote in Media Patch?
- Wawa Presents Application to Media Planning Commission
- Blotter: 2 Women Attempt to Return Stolen Items to Store