Sheriff's Sale Friday, 8 Media Patch Homes Listed
Delaware County properties will be on the block for the monthly sheriff's sale Friday.
More than 180 properties are on the list for Friday's Delaware County sheriff's sale. However, many on the list have been postponed and some were settled, leaving about 137 properties on the block.
There are five properties listed within Media Patch:
- 222 Hunter Street, Middletown, $367,235.63
- 198 West Rose Tree Road, Upper Providence, $259,999.15
- 3208 North Providence Road, Upper Providence, $371,165.07
- 21 Man of War Drive, Middletown, $305,446.74
- 2160 North Providence Road, Upper Providence, $425,389.03
There are a few properties in Media Patch that have also been continued to Friday's sheriff's sale:
- 613 Darlington Road, Middletown, $549,963.13
- 2219 East Deerfield Drive, Upper Providence, $715,861.28
- 28 Elwyn Avenue, Middletown, $183,512.10
Sales start at 11 a.m. in the County Council Meeting Room on the first floor of the Government Center Building, Delaware County Court House, Front St. & Veterans Square in Media.
There is a minimum total bid amount that must be exceeded for each property to sell. The winning bidder must have 10 percent of the sale price at the auction, with the remaining portion due within 10 days of the sale. Deposits must be made in cash or by certified check at the time of the sale.
The properties are not available for inspection prior to the sale. More information is available on Delaware County's sheriff's website.