What's Closed on MLK Day
A look at business and government buildings that will be closed on Monday, Jan. 21 in observance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The observance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, honored on the third Monday of January, has turned into a day of service for many. So while not all businesses may close on this day, some do in order to volunteer or give back to the community in some way.
Because Martin Luther King Day, a day that celebrates the life and accomplishments of King, is a federal holiday, most government-run offices will be closed.
The following businesses will be closed on Monday, Jan. 21 unless otherwise stated.
- Media Post Office: Closed
- Middletown Township Building: Open
- Edgmont Township Building: Closed
- Upper Providence Township Building: Closed
- Media Borough Building: Closed
- Department of Motor Vehicles: Closed Saturday, Jan. 19 and Monday, Jan. 21
- Wine & Spirits: Closed
- Wells Fargo: Closed
- Bryn Mawr Trust: Closed
- Republic First Bank: Open
- United Savings Bank: Closed
- TD Bank: Open
Did we miss a business that may be closed over the MLK holiday? Tell us in the comments section if you know of another place that is closed.