Where Do I Vote in Media Patch?
Find your poll location and ballot summary in Media, PA.
Do you know where to go to vote on Election Day 2012? If not, you can use the handy Google Voter Info embed above to find the location of your designated polling place or see our list below. Simply enter the address where you're registered to vote.
This tool's data has been updated to reflect changes that may have been caused by Hurricane Sandy.
For details and articles about voting, check out Patch's Election Guide by clicking here.
For information on where your local polling place is located simply click here and fill out:
- Street name
- House number
A search result will show the closest voting spot and it will even provide directions on how to get there.
The polls will be open for the casting of ballots from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Nov. 6 for Election Day. Should you be in line at 8 p.m. waiting to vote, the county assures that you will still be permitted to vote. But if you get in line once the polls have closed, voters will not be permitted to vote and will be strictly enforced.
Poll workers may ask you for a valid photo ID but you are not required to present photo ID to vote in this election. If you do not provide the requested ID, you will be given information on the requirements for voting in 2013.
For first time voters, both photo identification or non-photo identification if it displays the name and address of the voter are acceptable identification. Also, a person is considered a first-time voter in a new precinct even if the voter has voted in another voting precinct in previous elections.
A Pennsylvania driver’s license or ID card issued by the state Department of Transportation, ID issued by any other agency of the Commonwealth or by the U.S. Government, a U.S. passport, a U.S. Armed Forces ID, a student ID or an employee ID are acceptable.
Along with a voter’s identification card issued by the Delaware County Voter Registration Commission, non-photo IDs issued by the Commonwealth or the U.S. Government, a firearm permit, a current utility bill, bank statement or paycheck or a government check.
Here's a list of some of the polling places in Media Patch.
- Edgmont Township Municipal Bldg, 1000 Gradyville Rd, Gradyville Pa 19039
- White Horse Village, 535 Gradyville Rd, Newtown Square Pa 19073
Eastern Precinct and Northern Precinct
- Media Borough Hall, 301 N. Jackson Street, Media, Pa 19063
- Nativity BVM Church, 30 E. Franklin Street, Media, Pa 19063
- Delaware County Bar Association, Front and Lemon streets, Media, Pa 19063
First District—First Precinct, Second Precinct, Third Precinct
- Middletown Fire Co., 425 S. New Middletown Rd, Media Pa 19063
Second District—First Precinct, Second Precinct, Third Precinct
- Indian Lane School, 309 S. Middletown Rd, Media Pa 19063
Third District First Precinct
- Riddle Village, 1048 West Baltimore Pike, Media Pa 19063
Third District Second Precinct
- Lenni Heights Fire Co., 312 Lenni Rd, Lenni Pa 19052
Third District Third Precinct
- Granite Farms Estates, 1343 West Baltimore Pike, Media Pa 19063
Fourth District First Precinct
- Lima Estates, 411 N. Middletown Rd, Lima Pa 19037
Fourth District Second Precinct
- Easter Seals Of Southeastern PA, 468 N. Middletown Rd, Media Pa 19063
Fourth District Third Precinct
- Fair Acres Geriatric Center, 340 N. Middletown Rd, Lima Pa 19037
Upper Providence Township
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology, 800 Manchester Ave, Media Pa 19063
- District Court 32-2-46, 939 N. Providence Rd, Media Pa 19063
- Rose Tree Park Hunt Club, 1521 N. Providence Rd, Media Pa 19063
- Reformation Lutheran Church, Rose Tree Rd, Media Pa 19063
- St. Mary Magdalen Church, 2400 N. Providence Road, Media Pa 19063