Invite a friend
A Flea in Her Ear
A notorious hotel in Paris is the setting for misunderstandings, mistaken identities and madcap chases in Georges Feydeau’s 1907 masterpiece. The marital mayhem begins when a beautiful woman named Raymonde suspects her husband, Victor Emanuel, may be unfaithful because the romance has gone out of their marriage. She and a friend devise a plan to catch him in the act, setting off a chain of hilarious events involving a cast of characters that includes jealous husbands, a lusty bachelor, the household cook, the hotel’s owner, a maid, and an alcoholic hotel porter--who happens to look exactly like Victor Emanuel. With its non-stop laughs and whirlwind insanity, it’s easy to see why this is one of the best-known French farces.
Mayhem and madcap humor from the master farceur.
|Where||Hedgerow Theatre 64 Rose Valley Rd, Media, PA 19063|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Price||$32 adults; $29 seniors; $10 students/under 18|
More About Hedgerow Theatre
Hedgerow Theatre is a very unique theatrical company that performs year-round, presenting classics, comedies, dramas and musicals as well as weekly children's shows. They have a long history of incredible performers such as Richard Basehart, Ann Harding and Susan Glaspell. As an Actors Equity Association Small Professional Theatre, they continue to work with incredible artists who embrace the relationship between actor and audience. They hold performances for young and old alike with special adaptations of classics like the Wizard of Oz. Hedgerow is America's first repertory theatre and also offers acting classes for all ages, summer camps and much more.
Other events here
- Pride and Prejudice May 22, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Children's Acting Weekly on Saturdays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm