Invite a friend
Cinderella's Princesses and Wizards Costume Party
In this musical featuring characters from classic fairy tales, Cinderella’s children, Cindy and Ella, stay with their grandmother while their parents are away on a cruise. With the help of wizards, fairies, Cinderella’s princess friends and children from the audience, the girls and Granny learn the power of imagination, the value of play and the importance of working together, as they put on different costumes and pretend to travel around the world.
Join Cinderella and friends as they throw a costume party. Don't forget to wear your own costume!
|Where||Hedgerow Theatre 64 Rose Valley Rd, Media, PA 19063|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Families|
|Price||$9 Students; $11 Adults|
More About Hedgerow Theatre
Hedgerow Theatre is a very unique theatrical company that performs year-round, presenting classics, comedies, dramas and musicals as well as weekly children's shows. They have a long history of incredible performers such as Richard Basehart, Ann Harding and Susan Glaspell. As an Actors Equity Association Small Professional Theatre, they continue to work with incredible artists who embrace the relationship between actor and audience. They hold performances for young and old alike with special adaptations of classics like the Wizard of Oz. Hedgerow is America's first repertory theatre and also offers acting classes for all ages, summer camps and much more.
Other events here
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Children's Acting Weekly on Saturdays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice May 22, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm