Invite a friend
Creative Dramatics for Baby & Me
Creative Dramatics for Baby & Me is an interactive adventure for children2 - 3 yrs old with their caregiver. We will explore stories, music, movementand art in fun and creative ways. Using imaginative play and carefullyselected activities this class will help children develop sensory awareness,gross and fine motor skills, pre-reading skills; letters, counting social skills &more all while having fun! You will too. Come dressed to move and ready toengage with your child in this caring and nurturing environment.
The class is held at Hedgerow House, 146 W. Rose Valley Road, Rose Valley, PA 19086 (second house from intersection with Brookhaven Road)
The teacher is Rosemary Fox, Education Director.
Cost: $90 for one 3 week session/ $20 drop in (reservation required)
|Where||Hedgerow Theatre 64 Rose Valley Rd, Media, PA 19063|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:30 am–10:30 am|
|Who to bring||Families|
|Price||$90 for a three-week session; $20 for a drop-in (reservation required)|
More About Hedgerow Theatre
Hedgerow Theatre is a very unique theatrical company that performs year-round, presenting classics, comedies, dramas and musicals as well as weekly children's shows. They have a long history of incredible performers such as Richard Basehart, Ann Harding and Susan Glaspell. As an Actors Equity Association Small Professional Theatre, they continue to work with incredible artists who embrace the relationship between actor and audience. They hold performances for young and old alike with special adaptations of classics like the Wizard of Oz. Hedgerow is America's first repertory theatre and also offers acting classes for all ages, summer camps and much more.
Other events here
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Children's Acting Weekly on Saturdays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice May 22, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm