Invite a friend
A successful young bachelor is forced to reevaluate his idea of the perfect woman in this new romantic comedy about relationships. He's a typical male chauvinist who meets a young lady who's different that any he's ever dated, and finds himself blindsided by love.
It’s a world premiere, written by local actor/playwright Larry McKenna (Burt & Me). After seeing a staged reading, a Stage Magazine critic described it as the “funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time,” filled with “brilliant concept humor,” “gallant word play and one-line poppers.”
The Philadelphia Inquirer said it's "a delightful treat that's sweet to its center" and "a chocolate-covered cherry of a romantic comedy."
|Where||Hedgerow Theatre 64 Rose Valley Rd, Media, PA 19063|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 pm–9:30 pm|
|Price||$32 adults; $29 seniors; $20 30 and under; $10 students|
More About Hedgerow Theatre
Hedgerow Theatre is a very unique theatrical company that performs year-round, presenting classics, comedies, dramas and musicals as well as weekly children's shows. They have a long history of incredible performers such as Richard Basehart, Ann Harding and Susan Glaspell. As an Actors Equity Association Small Professional Theatre, they continue to work with incredible artists who embrace the relationship between actor and audience. They hold performances for young and old alike with special adaptations of classics like the Wizard of Oz. Hedgerow is America's first repertory theatre and also offers acting classes for all ages, summer camps and much more.
Other events here
- Children's Acting Weekly on Saturdays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice May 22, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm