Invite a friend
With a Song in My Heart
A John D. Smitherman Musical Revue
Hear the songs of Cole Porter, Jerome Kern, Irving Berlin, George Gershwin, and more!
With a Song in My Heart is a beautiful revue filled with wonderful music from the 1920s, 30s and 40s! Accompanied by a live band, six top musical performers will take our stage and deliver magical renditions of classic songs like “Cheek to Cheek,” “Ol’ Man River,” “I’ve Got a Crush on You,” “It’s DeLovely,” “Over the Rainbow,” “Let’s Fall in Love” and many others. Timeless songs from Anything Goes, Kiss Me Kate, Annie Get Your Gun, Meet Me in St. Louis, The Merry Widow and more will be performed live by some of the best voices from Philadelphia, New York City and New Jersey. Come spend your weekend at the Theatre reliving some of the greatest musical classics!
The professional singers are John D. Smitherman, Sarah Brophy, Sarah Lynn Dewey, Rita Markova, Elisa Matthews and Joe O'Brien.
“An absolutely lovely show!” - Philadelphia Inquirer
|Where||Hedgerow Theatre 64 Rose Valley Rd, Media, PA 19063|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–9:00 pm|
|Price||$32 adults; $29 seniors; $10 students/18 and under|
More About Hedgerow Theatre
Hedgerow Theatre is a very unique theatrical company that performs year-round, presenting classics, comedies, dramas and musicals as well as weekly children's shows. They have a long history of incredible performers such as Richard Basehart, Ann Harding and Susan Glaspell. As an Actors Equity Association Small Professional Theatre, they continue to work with incredible artists who embrace the relationship between actor and audience. They hold performances for young and old alike with special adaptations of classics like the Wizard of Oz. Hedgerow is America's first repertory theatre and also offers acting classes for all ages, summer camps and much more.
Other events here
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice May 22, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Children's Acting Weekly on Saturdays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Pride and Prejudice Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- All I Ask of You Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm