Lots of news filled the pages of Media Patch in August.
The reopening of a Maryland restaurant by a local man and former Iron Hill Brewery employee was the most-read story of the month. A lawsuit focused around the Franklin Mint property and parent concerns over class size also topped the charts in August.
See what everyone is reading on Media Patch. Here are the top most-read stories for the month of August:
- Local Man Reopens Iconic Maryland Restaurant
- Missing Woman, Wawa Closed Top July News
- Franklin Mint Project Stalls Amongst Developer Lawsuits
- Rose Tree Elementary Parents Voice Concerns with Class Size
- Now Hiring: Craft Beer Expert, Visitor Center Associate and More
- Sheriff's Sale Friday, 10 Media Patch Homes Listed
- Jewelry Stolen in 'Water Company' Scam, Police Say
- Pedestrian Struck in 2 Vehicle Crash, Police Say
- Now Hiring: Fashion Design, Ballroom Dance Teacher and More
- Couple Trades Corporate World for Waffles