News around the Granite Run Mall were the most read Media Patch business stories in 2013. Since the beginning of Patch when we told you the Granite Run Mall was not closing, mall news has always topped our charts. So when it was announced it was for sale and then sold and most recently when the new concept for the property was presented—each story was widely read. So it's no surprise 2013's business stories revolve around the mall.
But not to be out done, a few new businesses that opened in Media also were widely read business stories. The openings of Buddy's Burgers, Breasts and Fries, Double Decker, Media F.C. and the expansion of House were each among the top read business stories in 2013.
Below is a list of Media Patch's Top 10 most-read business stories from 2013.
- Granite Run Mall Sold, Report Says
- Granite Run Mall Site Sketches Released
- Granite Run Mall is For Sale
- Concept Plan for Granite Run Mall Presented by BET Investments
- New Burger Place Comes to Media
- House Restaurant Renovates, Expands
- Mall Property Will Look Different, New Owner Says
- Double Decker Pizza Opens 4th Location In Media
- Local Man Reopens Iconic Maryland Restaurant
- Soccer Shop to Open on Small Business Saturday