Patch Picks highlights editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off and more.
You’ll find useful picks to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places to go and things to do, from Sunday brunch to date night destinations, girls’ nights out, kids’ party places, parks, shops and more.
If you’re looking for something festive to wear to a special party, a sophisticated outfit for a business event, or a prom or wedding gown, let Media Patch guide you to five top-notch boutiques in the area.
- – Tancreed’s, a women’s clothing boutique, has been in business in Media for 55 years. The shop offers elegant evening wear, daytime suiting and dresses, sportswear and accessories.
- – This boutique offers unique clothing, from day to evening wear, as well as jewelry from around the world, and other accessories. There’s a Prom Lounge for girls. Customers can also host a private shopping party up to 30 friends, that includes wine and music. They even send the invitations.
- – The bridal boutique carries a wide array of designer wedding gowns, as well as carefully selected accessories to complement the gown, including veils, headpieces, jewelry and shoes. The experienced seamstresses can custom design or remodel the gown of your choice.
- – The Cedar Chest provides shoppers with affordable couture, vintage, ready-to-wear and trendy styles. Consignments feature top brands and a premium jean selection at a fraction of the price.
- – If you’re a parent or expecting, and want to find high-quality clothing, check out Little People’s. They have a wide selection of gently used clothing, furniture and toys for babies and toddlers.