New Year's Eve Ball Drop in Media
- When: Tuesday, Dec. 31 starting at 11 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Media, in front of Spasso, 1 W State St, Media
- Why Go: Media's New Year's Eve tradition continues with the Ball Drop Celebration and music by Philly Gumbo. Bring your noise makers and countdown to 2014.
- Cost: Free
Black Tie Optional New Year's Eve Celebration in Marple
- When: Tuesday, Dec. 31 at 8:15 p.m.
- Where: 715 Paxon Hollow Road in Broomall
- Why Go: Enjoy the large buffet and cocktails, dance to 2014 and toast at midnight. This special event is black tie optional and reservations are required. Find more info here.
- Cost: Tickets $45 per person
Celebrate at Generations in Media
- When: Tuesday, Dec. 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Generations Restaurant, 9 State Rd, Media
- Why Go: Ben Singleton & Co. will perform live and bring in 2014. Enjoy dinner or an open bar with two different ticket options. Call for reservations.
- Cost: $49 per person, includes three-course dinner or $79 per person, includes three-course dinner and open bar
Noon Year's Eve Party
- When: Tuesday, Dec. 31, from 11 a.m. to noon
- Where: Newtown Township Library, 201 Bishop Hollow Rd., Newtown Square
- Why Go: Celebrate the New Year early and with the kids. Enjoy crafts, games, a Limbo contest, snacks and of course a countdown to noon. Best for ages 2 and up. Registration is required.
Celebrate at Springfield Country Club—SOLD OUT
- When: Tuesday, Dec. 31
- Where: Springfield Country Club, 400 W. Sproul Rd, Springfield
- Why Go: Dinner and dancing with music by Chico's Vibe. Hopefully you already got your ticket because this event is already sold out.
- Cost: Tickets $90 per person