Nearly 140 properties are on the list for Friday's Delaware County sheriff's sale. However, many on the list have been postponed and some were settled, leaving about 130 properties on the block.
There are six properties listed within Media Patch:
- 1025 Nicole Drive, Edgmont, $414,439.77
- 1675 Slitting Mill Road, Edgmont, $582,658.59
- 219 Lungren Road, Middletown, $95,720.36
- 34 East Knowlton Road, Middletown, $356,573.57
- 128 Summit Road, Upper Providence, $136,122.34
- 2219 East Deerfield Drive, Upper Providence, $715,861.2
There are a few properties in Media Patch that have also been continued to Friday's sheriff's sale:
- 226 Brooke Street, Media, $10,646.40
- 613 Darlington Road, Middletown, $549,963.13
- 825 Ridley Creek Drive, Middletown, $214,277.28
- 6 Moore Circle, Middletown, $402,185.32
- 258 South Pennell Road, Middletown, $384,750.71
- 261 Timber Jump Lane, Upper Providence, $285,942.31
Sales start at 11 a.m. in the County Council Meeting Room on the first floor of the Government Center Building, Delaware County Court House, Front St. & Veterans Square in Media.
There is a minimum total bid amount that must be exceeded for each property to sell. The winning bidder must have 10 percent of the sale price at the auction, with the remaining portion due within 10 days of the sale. Deposits must be made in cash or by certified check at the time of the sale.
The properties are not available for inspection prior to the sale. More information is available on Delaware County's sheriff's website.