There are seven properties listed within Media Patch:
- 806 Pritchard Place, Edgmont, $170,461.90
- 261 Timber Jump Lane, Upper Providence, $285,942.31
- 2550 North Providence Road, Upper Providence, $340,764.41
- 544 Old Forge Road, Middletown, $577,544.45
- 208 Glen Riddle Road, Middletown, $744,879.63
- 203 Sandy Bank Road, Upper Providence, $196,958.83
- 9 Gallant Fox Drive, Middletown, $449,815.53
- 2238 East Deerfield Drive, Upper Providence, $928,029.72
- 258 South Pennell Road, Middletown, $384,750.71
- 1001 Woodcliffe Avenue, Upper Providence, $190,006.88
Sales start at 11 a.m. in the County Council Meeting Room on the first floor of the Government Center Building, Delaware County Court House, Front St. and Veterans Square in Media.
There is a minimum total bid amount that must be exceeded for each property to sell. The winning bidder must have 10 percent of the sale price at the auction, with the remaining portion due within 10 days of the sale. Deposits must be made in cash or by certified check at the time of the sale.
The properties are not available for inspection prior to the sale. More information is available on Delaware County's sheriff's website.
Changes in the status of each property may occur during the month after the list is posted. For updated information call the Real Estate Department at 610-891-4305.