There are six properties listed within Media Patch:
- 2 Highpoint Drive, Middletown, $351,796.94
- 3 Reservation Trail, Middletown, $310,461.15
- 18 Rose Tree Village, Upper Providence, $132,664.51
- 3 East Spring Oak Circle, Middletown, $656,706.44
- 7, 9, 13 State Road and 719 and 721 Summer Street, Upper Providence, $1,910,518.57
- 318 Bowers Lane, Middletown, $768,185.35
There are a few properties in Media Patch that have also been continued to Friday's sheriff's sale:
- 200 Bortondale Road, Middletown, $389,088.36
- 419 South Old Middletown Road aka 419 S, Middletown, $151,716.74
- 533 Fairview Avenue, Middletown, $238,361.37
- 210 Summit Road, Upper Providence, $146,504.42
Sales start at 11 a.m. in the County Council Meeting Room on the first floor of the Government Center Building, Delaware County Court House, Front St. and Veterans Square in Media.
There is a minimum total bid amount that must be exceeded for each property to sell. The winning bidder must have 10 percent of the sale price at the auction, with the remaining portion due within 10 days of the sale. Deposits must be made in cash or by certified check at the time of the sale.
The properties are not available for inspection prior to the sale. More information is available on Delaware County's sheriff's website.
Changes in the status of each property may occur during the month after the list is posted. For updated information call the Real Estate Department at 610-891-4305.