The donations of several athletic booster groups, along with the Class of 2013, allowed for the new scoreboard.
Athletic Director Chip Olinger said it took about a year to reach of the goal of $20,000 in order to purchase the scoreboard.
The following groups and people assisted in raising the money needed to purchase the new scoreboard:
- Field Hockey Boosters-Cathy Michaelzin
- Boys’ Soccer Boosters-Leslie Bullitt
- Girls’ Soccer Boosters-Greg and Heather Mitchell
- Football Boosters-Ruth Moat
- Boys’ Lacrosse Boosters-Donna Payne
- Girls’ Lacrosse Boosters-Meri Beth Freeze
- Boys’ Track Boosters-George Munro
- Girls’ Track Boosters-Elizabeth Bewley and Tina Marie Fadgen
- Class of 2013, represented by Robert Higgins, class sponsor and Ryan Heidig, class officer