- Aqua Pennsylvania and PennDOT will present to the public a design of the Route 252 Bridge Replacement over Springton Dam Spillway Project at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 12 at the Upper Providence Township Building. Find more details here. The regular township council meeting will immediately follow.
- Middletown Township Council meeting at 7 p.m. on Dec. 9. An overview of a PennDOT replacement of Glen Riddle Road Bridge will be presented. Find the full agenda here.
- Middletown Township Planning Commission meeting at 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 10. The commission will hear a conditional use application to upgrade existing bus fueling facilities to dispense natural gas. Find the full agenda here.
- Edgmont Township Board of Supervisors meeting at 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 11
- Carriage rides through the streets of downtown Media every Wednesday in December from 6-9 p.m. in front of the Delaware County Courthouse. Cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children under 10.
- Take a gingerbread house class at 7 p.m. on Dec. 9 at Sinfully Delicious Bakery at, 107 South Monroe St. in Media.
- Deer hunts continue in Ridley Creek State Park through Dec. 12, in an effort to control the deer population.
- Area 2 Recycling Collection in Middletown Township on Dec. 11, 12, 13
- The Festival of Lights at Rose Tree Park runs every evening beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Leaf Collection Schedule here
- Quizzo at 8 p.m. on Dec. 11 at Quotations
- Psychic Tuesday with Vee at 7 p.m. at Stephen's on State on Dec. 10
- If you’re an Upper Providence Township resident in need of assistance with gifts for you children this holiday season, please call us at 610-566-8445. Provide a gift list and the age of your children and we will handle the rest. All requests are completely confidential.
- Edgmont Township Volunteer Fire Training at 7 p.m. on Thursday at 1010 Gradyville Road
- A viewing, funeral and memorials will take place this week for Christian Massey, a graduate of Marple Newtown High School who was shot and killed in Philadelphia for his headphones. Find more details here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something