Court Diner & Restaurant has been run by its current management for the past four years. The owners are active members in the community, sponsoring local athletic teams. The restaurant is newly remodeled, the staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is casual. The expected comfort food diner fare and hearty breakfasts are on the menu, as well as unexpected choices such as hazelnut salmon and filet mignon. If you are just in the mood for a snack, there are plenty of wraps and pitas that will do the trick.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp up to main door
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Signature dishes: Pierogies
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 55
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties