Delaware County Fair Acres Geriatric Center
The Delaware County Fair Acres Geriatric Center has been serving the local community since 1807. It provides 24-hour care for patients of all ages. A physician is on call at all times and makes visits throughout the week. Rehabilitation teams provide physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy. Therapeutic Activities Services coordinators plan entertainment, games and outings for residents. Each building features a barber and a beauty salon.
- Handicap Accessible: The facility has ramps, wide doorways and elevators.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1807
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Occupational therapy, On-site emergency care, On-site medical staff, Physical therapy, Speech therapy
- Features: Gift/flower shop, Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation
- Visiting hours: Fair Acres has no set visiting hours, but those wishing to visit after 8pm should contact the resident's social worker to make arrangements.