Dos Gringos Mexican Kitchen is a restaurant specializing in Mexican cuisine. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu includes a variety of Mexican dishes, including tacos, burritos, fajitas and quesadillas, as well as soups, salads, appetizers, sides and entrees. Popular selections include chicken enchiladas, surf and turf fajitas, carne asada, tuna ceviche and Dos Gringos' homemade guacamole. The restaurant is BYOB. Casual dinner is offered on Tuesday nights. A kids' menu and gift certificates are also avalable. Dos Gringos offers take-out for breakfast and lunch.
- Hours: Breakfast and Lunch: Tue - Sat, 7am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Tue - Thu, 4:30pm - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 4:30pm - 10pm. Sun, Mon, closed.
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: dosgringosmedia.com/Menu.aspx
- Specialties: Mexican cuisine
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Don Koszowski, Alan Reh and Greg Quintliiano
- Features: BYOB-only, Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual