Riddle Memorial Hospital was built at the wishes of Samuel D. Riddle, who left his 72-arce and $2.5-million estate to create a hospital for the community of Media. Today, more than 1,700 staff members and 500 physicians provide quality healthcare to the community. Babysitting, pre-natal and cancer survivor classes and events are also available, as well as a fitness center and free health screenings.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Accepts most health insurance plans.
- Licenses: Department of Health of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Accreditations/certifications: Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot, Valet
- Number of beds: 252
- Type: General, Pediatric, Rehabilitation, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Intensive care unit, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: Medical and surgical rooms: daily, 11:30am - 8:30pm. ICU: daily, 8am - 10am, 11am - 3pm; 4pm - 7pm; 8pm - 11pm, midnight - 7am. Nursing facility: daily, 11am - 8pm. Maternity: daily, noon - 8pm (general).
- Helipad: Yes