Ridley Creek State Park
Ridley Creek State Park is a state-owned park offering a variety of activities. There is fishing in Ridley Creek, 12 miles of hiking trails, five miles of paved, multi-use trails for jogging, biking, rollerblading, and even cross-country skiing in the winter. One feature that sets this park apart from others in the area is the presence of the Hidden Valley Horse Farm on-site, from whom you can rent horses to ride along the 4.7 miles of dedicated horse trails in the park. Ridley Creek Park also has picnic areas as well as organized tent camping from April to October every year. The formal gardens are available for weddings if you're looking for a gorgeous, serene, natural setting for your ceremony.
- Hours: Park: Daily, 7am - sunset. Office: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible platform on Sycamore Mills Road (vehicle permit can be obtained through office).
- Founding Date: 1972
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Benches, Camping, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Ranger, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Vehicle permit required for handicapped parking on the fishing platform
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 2,600 acres