Lots of news filled the pages of Media Patch in September.
The sale of the Granite Run Mall topped the charts by a landslide for the month. The story, which received more than 1,000 Facebook likes, was also the second most-read story out of all the surrounding Philadelphia area Patch sites in September. But the announcement of when the Route 252 roadwork project is to begin and the opening of Double Decker Pizza in Media also were widely read stories in September.
See what everyone is reading on Media Patch. Here are the top most-read stories for the month of September:
- Granite Run Mall Sold, Report Says
- Rt. 252 Road Work to Begin Sept. 30
- Double Decker Pizza Opens 4th Location In Media
- Mall Property Will Look Different, New Owner Says
- What Does 'Walkable, Mixed-Use' Mean to You?
- Sassy Girl On State Street Closes
- Sheriff's Sale Friday, 5 Media Patch Homes Listed
- Lane Restrictions for Rt. 252 Construction Begin Oct. 7
- New Principal Strives for 'Wow' at Springton Lake
- Salad Stop on State Closes Sept. 27